The Northeast Wisconsin Intergroup for ACA Presents:
The 3rd Annual
Not A Bummer Summer Picnic and Potluck
Saturday, June 17th
Noon – 4 pm
St. Andrew’s Church
1100 E. Murdock Ave
Osh Kosh, WI
Provided: Hamburgers + Fixins, water
Please bring a dish to pass
Visit acanew.com for info on this event & more
Download the Flyer
A new ACA Meeting will begin on Thursday 3/23 at 7:30 pm
St. Raymond de Penafort
Parish Ministry Center (PMC)
301 S. I-Oka St., Mount Prospect*
The PMC is located at the corner of I-Oka St. and Milburn Ave.
THERE IS NO ACCESS TO THE PMC FROM THE CHURCH. You must enter the PMC through the Milburn Ave. entrance (door #4). Then, proceed to the “Living Room” near the front desk.
Milburn Ave. entrance open until 7:45pm. After 7:45. Knock to be let in.
Street parking is available.
Church lot is located at Lincoln St. and Rte. 83.
Questions? Contact Dan at email@example.com or 847-259-4645
Download the pdf flyer here.
*Note: St Raymond de Penafort is the current location of the Monday night meeting, which is moving back to Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Arlington Heights.
The MONDAY 7:30pm MEETING IS RELOCATING.
Currently held at St. Raymond’s in Mt. Prospect, this meeting is returning to Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church in Arlington Heights.
As of MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2017 the 7:30pm meeting will meet:
OUR SAVIOUR’S LUTHERAN CHURCH
1234 N. ARLINGTON HEIGHTS RD.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL 60004 -Room 102
Directions from St. Raymond’s to Our Saviour’s:
(From the St. Raymond’s Parish Ministry Center at I-Oka and Milburn:)
- North on I-Oka to Prospect Ave.
- Left on Prospect Ave. to Central Rd.
- Right on Central Rd.
- Quick left on Northwest Hwy.• Northwest Hwy. to Arlington Heights Rd.
- Right on Arlington Heights Rd. to Olive St.
- Left on Olive St.
- Our Savior’s is on the corner.
Questions? Contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.259.4645
Download the pdf flyer here.
Gain an understanding of the ACA 12 steps before you begin to work them. This one day program will show you what to expect from each step.
An inner child handwriting workshop will conclude the day.
Saturday March 25, 2017
Fitchburg Serenity Club – Room H
6048 McKee Road
Fitchburg WI 53719
Download the pdf flyer here.
Begin a dialouge with your inner child through a non-dominant handwriting workshop.
- 1st Thursday of the month at 12:00 noon
- 1st Saturday of the month at 10:30 am
Fitchburg Serenity Club
6048 McKeee Rd.
Fitchburg, WI 53719
Download a pdf flyer here
Ready Set GO!! is now being offered as an ACA WSO Registered Telephone Meeting.
All meetings will be on Mondays, 7:00pm-8:30pm Central Time
Dial 1-712-770-8031 Code: 316354
Begins: Monday, March 6, 2017
Ready Set GO!! Meetings are closed ACA meetings for taking the ACA 12 Steps over a 4 week period. We will not be working the Steps. We will be taking the Steps. Ready Set GO!! is for ACA members to become acquainted with the ACA Twelve Steps and to prepare you for when you choose to do the ACA 12 Step Workbook. The recovering and discovering progresses with taking the steps by using a structured format over a four week period. The material is taken from our Big Red Book and our ACA 12 Step Workbook.
Learn more from our Ready Set Go! Flyer (click to download a PDF or see below).
The Steps We Take Toward a Better Life
April 28, 29 & 30, 2017
Join us for a retreat to a place of recovery and explore the 12 steps of ACA in the spirit of the traditions.
- Bill D. ACA World Service Organization Trustee, from Florida. Bill was a featured speaker at the First Annual ACA Convention in April 2016. He will be sharing his insight and wisdom from his own process with the steps thru recovery work in both AA and ACA
- Dave S. experienced presenter of ‘Ready, Set, Go’ Step Workshop from Wisconsin. Dave will share from this consolidated preview of the 12 steps, which helps us to release anxiety and fearfulness surrounding the steps. He will also lead an activity connecting the loving parent and inner child.
This retreat also features:
- Optional end of the day Walk and Talks
- The weekend fee of $140.00 includes dormitory lodging, meals & program for 3 days and 2 nights. Please consider an additional contribution towards a scholarship attendee.
- Space is limited! Only your check holds your reservation (please post date your check to 4/28/17).
- If you have questions, please contact Bob at 847-800-3137
- This Weekend Retreat requires your commitment to the program and the group, and is best supported by your full attendance. Please plan to arrive Friday eve with departures at noon on Sunday. Guest Speaker and Workshop segments will be available only to full retreat attendees.Day passes will not be offered.
This retreat is endorsed and sponsored by the 5:30 Barrington ACA Group.
Download the flyer for more information.
ACA Retreat The Steps We Take
Join us February 25th, 2017 at
St. Jude the Apostle Parish
1025 W. 5th Ave
in Leanah Hall.
Registration 4pm – 6pm
Chili Dinner @ 5:30pm
Speakers @ 7pm
- AA: Matt J (Oshkosh)
- ACOA: David S. (Fitchburg)
- Ala-teen – TBA
Door prizes and 50/50 Raffle
Enter in the rear door from the back parking lot or front entrance off Knapp Street.
Contact Jerry D for more information: 920-410-4620
Sunday, January 29 at 3 pm
6285 Ten Pin Alley
Nesbitt Road, Fitchburg, WI
$3.00 for shoes / $4.50 game
Bowling Flyer JAN2017
When: January 31, 2017
Time: 6:30 pm
Speaker: Sister Elise, OSF
At: Trinity Episcopal Church Parish Office, 311 Division Street, Oshkosh, WI
Coffee and cookies will be provided
Hosted by: The Thursday Night Adult Child Group
Contact: Tom C. email@example.com
Park in back of building – Parish office entrance on Division Street.
Download flyer (pdf)