You’re invited to the 2017 ACA Fellowship Picnic.
Family and Friends are Welcome!
Speaker: Joshua S.
Date: Sunday, August 20
Time: 11:30 to 2:30 pm
Location: Minnehaha Park, Wabun picnic area (Shelter B)
4801 S Minnehaha Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55417
Join us at the second annual Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACA) Fellowship picnic,
open to ACA members and their family and friends, as well as people from other 12
Joshua S. — the second presenter in our Speaker Series—will share his experience
and insights on the hopeful promise of the ACA journey in a talk entitled “Emotional
Sobriety & Finding Your True Self”.
- burgers and veggie burgers, buns, iced tea and water will be provided (along
with plates, utensils and condiments).
- bring something to share if you can
- relax, chat, meet new people
- play frisbee golf or other silly games if you want — win door prizes, too
- most of all enjoy yourself and help us connect our wider ACA community!
Light refreshments will be served.