Each year ACA groups are given the opportunity to write proposals for consideration at the Annual Business Conference (May 6-7). Once those proposals have been submitted they are presented to the whole fellowship for consideration. We have an opportunity as groups to determine if the proposals warrant being taken to the floor of the Annual Business Conference for discussion and consideration.
This initial process is not to vote for acceptance or rejection but to determine if they will be added to the agenda in May. Each group is given the opportunity to discuss the proposals and then as a group vote on whether they will be on the agenda for further consideration.
- This year’s proposals can be found here: https://acawso.org/2023/01/18/2023-ballot-proposals-released-for-review/.
- A Survey Monkey Ballot to record each group’s decision can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2023ABCBallotEnglish
- The voting opened on February 15, 2023
- The voting closes on April 10, 2023
- Complete information on the process can be found here: https://acawso.org/bpc/