The Midwest Regional Committee is presenting a wonderful opportunity to work the “ACA 12 steps” and “Loving Parent / Inner Child Non Dominant Hand Writing” workshop on December 7th starting promptly at 9:00. (See Attached flyer for details)
WHERE: Evangelical Covenant Church, 7727 W. Center Street, Milwaukee WI 53222
WHEN: Saturday, December from 9:00am to 4:30pm
COST:$25.00 to cover your script, pizza lunch & location rental
THIS SESSION’s SPECIAL NOTES:
- NEW ADDITIONS TO THE SCRIPT WILL BE INTRODUCED, ESPECIALLY THE 4TH STEP INVENTORY PROCESS.
- Help the ACA WSO Literature Committee develop the latest version of the One-Day script before world-wide fellowship review. We will be verifying the timing of the new script.
Ready, Set, GO!! program is an orientation/introduction for those who wish to take the ACA Twelve Steps and learn about becoming your own Loving Parent. The material that forms the script is taken from our Big Red Book and our ACA 12 Step workbook.
This program is useful for:
- Old Timers needing a refresher course with the ACA 12 steps & “Loving Parent”
- Those interested in getting an idea of the ACA 12 Steps before doing the workbook.
- Opportunity for “Fellow Travelers” to go though the steps with others in atmosphere of mutual respect.
- Celebrate the growing ACA community across Midwest Region.
Support our “Kick-Off” session of the Ready, Set, GO! – Road Show. Celebrate “ACA Unity and Fellowship” with us in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.ReadySetGo-OneDay-Flyer-Milw-DEC2019